Deon and Elsabe
Directors of C.A.R.E.
Committed to helping people to find their calling in life. The concept of their programs are to give hope to people that have lost hope and do not know how to get back to normal life again. To train, equip and help them become grounded in God’s word. To know who they are in Christ and walk in His Power and Authority. Offering training from a place of hopelessness to a place of wholeness. To help develop people so that they can go back and make a difference in their own communities.
Our vision is to offer programs that will include
- Skills development training in Drama, Music, Arts, Crafts, Building, Facilitation, Beauty, Hair, Gardening, Cleaning, Counselling ‘to name a few’
- Internationally accredited Bible courses through Revealed Word Bible College go to https://biblec.co.za (available now)
- How to Lead, Manage and Administer your own business or church
- Emotional healing experiences and skills on how to learning to leave the past behind
- Evangelism training – theory and practical
- Facilitator training and becoming a group leader to train and empower others in ministry positions
- Counselling training
We need passionate people to join us, who have a been called to share our vision
Admin staff – able to use a computer, write detailed reports and be a member of a church
Managers – with a high sense of integrity, belonging to a church, having a relationship with Jesus and have a counselling background or relevant education to be able to help people in groups allocated to them
We also need people:
Willing to be trained as Counsellors.
To teach life skills, teach trades and be hands on in skills training.
To teach Leadership skills
To be trained in and also to offer Caregiving
Administrators to teach these skills and also to run day to day administration.
Speak to us if you would like to be part of this exciting ministry, to bring in the end time harvest and build people to realise their full potential in life. We would also like to hear from you if you want to work with us in offering skills training or be part of a fundraising team and helping market C.A.R.E.